Monthly messages from the Scientific Director, contributing articles from our CIHR colleagues and government partners, and info on what's new and exciting at the Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes (INMD).
Older issues of the Newsletter are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CIHR Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes (CIHR-INMD) Diabetes Workshop Report: 100 Years of Insulin: What’s Next? – October 10, 2018
- Evaluation of the Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes (INMD) – Report of INMD Evaluation Panel, May 2017
- The KRESCENT Program (2005-2015): An Evaluation of the State of Kidney Research Training in Canada – February 2017
- Environments, Genes and Chronic Disease - Report on the Partner Forum – June 10-11, 2015 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Diabetes and Related Complications National Research Network Strengthening Workshop - Meeting Report - January 23-24, 2014 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Environments and health national forum summary – May 22-23, 2013 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Environments, Genes and Chronic Disease National Workshop Report - February 7-8, 2012 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- National Consultative Workshop sponsored by the Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes and the CH.I.L.D. Foundation - Workshop Report - June 27, 2011 (Toronto, Ontario)
- Advancing Food and Health Research Priorities - Workshop Report - November 3-5, 2010 (Edmonton, Alberta)
- INMD-CON Bariatric Care - Workshop Report - December 8-10, 2010 (Montreal, Quebec)
- Developing a Research Agenda to Support Sodium Reduction in Canada: Workshop Report
- Bibliometric Study of Obesity Research in Canada, 1998-2007
- Date modified: